|SHADE: 60 Caramel|
Getting the right foundation for my skin has always been a problem for me, it’s been either fake products which I talked about on this post or the products don’t meet my needs. I hade to make an intense search online and found a video from a makeup blogger who mentioned that the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse was her favorite foundation for oily skin. I eventually got this foundation and here is a review of my experience using it.
The Company Information & Promises
• SPF 15
• Matte Perfect Foundation
• Light Weight Feel
• Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse is a light weight foundation with a light to medium coverage
• It blends in easily easily and smoothly.
• It gives a matte finish but lasted for only about 2-3 hours for me so I had to repowder throughout the day.
• It had white undertones after I apply it and I had to buy the Mary Kay Timewise to blend with it whenever I use.
• I couldn’t wear it on hot or sunny days.
In Conclusion: I would recommend this foundation for people with normal to combination skin. It’s a no from me if you have oily skin so I won’t repurchase it but since experiences are relative, you can give it a try if you want to.
You can get Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation for 3800 - 4200 naira depending on your location.
*This is NOT a sponsored post, product was bought with my money and post was solely my own honest opinion.