I used to apply make up on my bare face which leaves my face cakey, annoying and i really had to do something about it, i spoke to my friend who advised me to get a face primer. I went to the nearest makeup store and got myself this classic matifying face primer since that was the only primer they had at the moment and boy! Did it do a hell of a job 😍. Stay with me while I give you a rundown of this product.
The Company Information and Promises
- Long lasting matte look.
- Leaves skin soft and velvety.
- Contains antioxidants to keep skin young.
- Developed to fight against oily, flaky, dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines.
- Contains SPF15
- Fragrance and paraben free.
How did I apply it?
I apply on my bare skin, round my face, mostly on my T-zone and cheeks since I have a combination skin and those areas tend to get oily.
- I love the look and packaging of the product, I hope they never change it.
- I love the silky/velvety and matte feeling which gives the face a smooth, moisturized area to work on and easy application of other products.
- My makeup lasted all day, the oil production on my T-zone and cheeks was minimal, i sweat a lot even with the use of handkerchief my makeup stayed in place and didn't get cakey at all.
Will I use this primer again? Yes! Again and again, I am recommending this for people with a combination skin and its very affordable too. I got mine for 1500 naira.
Have you tried it? Let me know what you think 😊
*This is NOT a sponsored post, product was bought with my money and post was solely my own honest opinion.