Anyhoo this is a list of my perfect man in no specific order:
- His imperfections are what makes him my perfect man and because i said this doesn't mean he should be gross.
- He must be God fearing ( my spiritual life is important to me)
- He should be playful and funny
- I want a guy who takes care of his appearance, i don't want someone with abs while we dating then we get married and you are growing a pot belly.
- He should not chew like he grinds metals with his teeth.
- He should be adventurous, spontaneous and lively, someone i can be myself with.
- He should be crazy and not afraid to express himself.
- Some one with dreams to accomplish and encourages me to pursue mine too.
- He should never tell me how the food i prepared doesn't taste like the one his mum prepares ( if my mum wasn't a good cook, i don't think i would be writing this yeah?)
- Be a good kisser and also a wonder in the bedroom (oh yeaaaah).
As funny as this list looks, these are the things i want in my man, am not even asking for much tho but will i find a man with these qualities or not? Only time will tell.