Okay! So I have hit my writer's block lately, and it's really bad that I am even unable to compose a simple sentence, I think I'm losing and also on the verge of quitting. This is something all writers will surely experience but I know I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. 😛
Getting to the topic of today, I know we all have a bucket list of places we all want to visit or things to do before we die and all but have we all thought about things to do before we get to a certain age?
Well, I'm turning 25 in a few years and I decided to drop a list of things I want to do before I get there, which of course will be of benefit to everyone who is yet to turn 25 and as for those who are past 25, don't worry the next post is going to be for you all.
People think turning 25 is really scary with more responsibility and independence, yes, it might be, but if you went through college which was scarier then you should be able to jump this hurdle. This phase of life is a positive experience that should be embraced with so much happiness, and since you only turn 25 only once let's check out these things we should do before we get there.
- Get your own place and stop having roommates.
- Surround yourself with people that will plant a positive impact in you or help you take good steps in life.
- Get another bank account and leave money there.
- Let go of the past and look towards the future.
- Get out of debt and learn to stay away from it.
- Get that body you dreamed about and maintain it OR start appreciating the one you have.
- Learn to dress classy and not sexy.
- Accept you are an adult and drop your childish acts.
- Distinguish between the real thing and a fling, in other words, try getting into a serious relationship and forget about flirting around.
- Travel to a place you have never been to before.
- Go to the movies ALONE.
- Try a new recipe.
- It's okay to be single if it makes you happier.
- Learn to choose your friends wisely at this stage and remember it's not possible to keep them all.
- Drop a bad habit. ( I really need to stop biting my nails *shudders*)
- Learn that quality is better than quantity ( this is going to be difficult though)
- Learn to be grateful and worry less.
- Never get jealous of your friends getting married, having kids, or getting promotions. You will get there too, I promise.
- Just be yourself and you be will fine.
So with these few things on the list, turning 25 is not going to be all that scary right? You may think you are getting older but you still have so many milestones to reach, try to accomplish your goals, speak up for what you deserve, and remain happy always.